Is the loss from the inside screen in the cellular phone dangerous?

Most fluid crystals are benign, along with a little component consists of dangerous stn/tn. A compact part can inflame the facial skin and view.

Seeping normal water inside of the telephone is harmless. Because the mobile phone display liquefied will not be volatile, lcd manufactureit does not be soaked up with the individual respiratory tract, in fact it is an organic and natural solvent, that is basically non-toxic, so you can be sure. Nevertheless, it is still recommended to wait patiently for economic reforms. Recurrent use may improve the leakage area, which is unhealthy for the eye area and inconvenient to utilize.


Go Back


Blog Search


There are currently no blog comments.